Help.. Please

btp001

I was wondering if anyone on here has put the bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks up front as well as spacers. I have a 2013 4x4 with a 3" spacer kit.. I like the look of the front sitting a little bit higher.. Please let me know if I can add the 5100s for a few more inches up front!! Any input would be appreciated thanks.

I don't think the cv axels will be able to drop that far, and the control arms might be too short, past that, I'm not sure what else would be in the way...

I was wondering if anyone on here has put the bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks up front as well as spacers. I have a 2013 4x4 with a 3" spacer kit.. I like the look of the front sitting a little bit higher.. Please let me know if I can add the 5100s for a few more inches up front!! Any input would be appreciated thanks.
Don't do it I work at a shop and a kid did this and all his ball joint and axles were maxed out we had to take the spacer out and it wasn't fun with everything like that

Following

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1437084888.886555.jpg
I've done it with my 2010 TT FJ! Put 188,000 miles and the transmission needed a rebuild! Just spent more money than I care to add up on this Taco 07 . Light Racing UCAs OME 886 springs, Bilstein 5100's , new Toyota LCAs, all new bushings, cam bolts blah blah blah , setup in front works Great!! OME Dakar rear springs that I just today put 2" blocks under!!!

Gotcha.. Well I appreciate it guys.. Now I have a decision to make ha.. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try it though... It's just money ha

View attachment 6175
I've done it with my 2010 TT FJ! Put 188,000 miles and the transmission needed a rebuild! Just spent more money than I care to add up on this Taco 07 . Light Racing UCAs OME 886 springs, Bilstein 5100's , new Toyota LCAs, all new bushings, cam bolts blah blah blah , setup in front works Great!! OME Dakar rear springs that I just today put 2" blocks under!!!
Yea I'm definitely going with you on the ome 886s and bilstein 5100s.. I have spacers and a toytec coil spring now, the coil will be gone but I'm assuming I won't be able to use the spacers? My objective is to sit the front up a little higher than the rear..

Back