Here we go again

I’ve been looking for a straight 67-72 Chevy c10. Most likely put a built 350 in if I can’t find one with it already. I thought about a 383 stroker but I think for my use and needs a 350 is fine. I looked at the 5.3LS but that’s a little much, cost and power. I’m not trying to run 10 seconds in it. Haha
I’ve been trying to get this 67 from a guy but I’ve been unsuccessful to date. 7E04948F-1773-4A80-BA8F-2265CD621412.jpeg C08BF19F-4D61-4D45-993E-B4B856079B0D.jpeg

Got and had some of those too! SMH! :(
Sorry Cape

OGC.e1df57de850c23f9c744249dae6f2ae6

I’ve been looking for a straight 67-72 Chevy c10. Most likely put a built 350 in if I can’t find one with it already. I thought about a 383 stroker but I think for my use and needs a 350 is fine. I looked at the 5.3LS but that’s a little much, cost and power. I’m not trying to run 10 seconds in it. Haha
I’ve been trying to get this 67 from a guy but I’ve been unsuccessful to date. View attachment 31745 View attachment 31746
That's a great body style too!

I'd definately put that in my driveway .I want a '65 but I want a fleetside. It looks pretty solid if the price is right . have u driven a big block Chevy car? They pull like a freight train.Nuthin like IMO. I love big block Chevy. Sound sweet with 3 inch exhaust and flowmasters :)

I’m looking at this 1965 c10 but it has a 454 and 307. Not sure I want to finish what needs to be finished on this.
View attachment 31759 View attachment 31760
That's sweet, I'm looking for an old truck 50s 60s and then put all updated late model technology in it. I like the way the older stuff looks I just don't like the technology.
I see these beautiful older vehicles but I can't ride around in something without air-conditioning:D

What are they asking for it?

That's sweet, I'm looking for an old truck 50s 60s and then put all updated late model technology in it. I like the way the older stuff looks I just don't like the technology.
I see these beautiful older vehicles but I can't ride around in something without air-conditioning:D

What are they asking for it?
Asking $8k not firm on the price. It needs to be trailered because of brake issues.

That's not bad if it is solid .and there is so many good after market stuff to upgrade .like front disc brakes :) and it looks like it has 10 inch rims all around ? Cool !

That's not bad if it is solid .and there is so many good after market stuff to upgrade .like front disc brakes :) and it looks like it has 10 inch rims all around ? Cool !
It’s got rust through the floor Pan and around the door jam and in the doors. The bed is shot. It needs a lot of work. I’d say another $10-12k would get it done right.

Back