How Did You Find Us?

HI, THIS IS MY FIRST POST EVER . I MEAN EVER, ON ANY FORUM, ANYWHERE,
AND THIS IS MY SECOND KINDLE. SAD HUH , ( I'M USUALLY CONTENT TO JUST SURF), ANYWAY, I WAS SEARCHING TO FIND OUT WHAT YEAR TOYOTA TRANSITIONIONED FROM THE SMALL SIZE TO MIDSIZE TRUCK , AND WAS REFERED TO THIS FORUM .
2005 is first year of second gen

Thanks, I thought it was 2004 but it was difficult to actually get a definitive answer for some reason ? I searched a bit too !

SO, it's amazing to me how many Tacomas I'm noticing everywhere now that I'm on "the hunt" for one . I guess that's NATURAL, I'm looking HARDER . But , I live in a small town of 3000 or less, and there seems to be a lot . I'll take that as a good sign !

SO, it's amazing to me how many Tacomas I'm noticing everywhere now that I'm on "the hunt" for one . I guess that's NATURAL, I'm looking HARDER . But , I live in a small town of 3000 or less, and there seems to be a lot . I'll take that as a good sign !
Yea same happened to me

Seems like a lot of high school kids have the older ones , first generations . Older or SEMI-RETIRED HAVE new or Tundras , then ME . Ha Ha. That's ok , It'll be worth waiting.

Seems like a lot of high school kids have the older ones , first generations . Older or SEMI-RETIRED HAVE new or Tundras , then ME . Ha Ha. That's ok , It'll be worth waiting.
I got this 2003 handed down to me the end of my junior year 2 years ago and I just got the opportunity to take over the payments on my moms 2012 ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1423805943.069792.jpg

First time using this forum. Looked up Tacoma in the App Store and this is the first one that popped up

Back