How Did You Find Us?

I typed in "Tacoma" into my the App Store figure in there had to be some sort of forum or app and this one popped up.

New owner. Found this by putting in Toyota Owners club in the search window. 2017 4wd dbl cab SR5. Put 500 miles on it in the first 3 days. Pleased with it so far.

Live 1/4 mile up an unpaved road up hill then up hill to the house on 5 acres. The Civic got stuck in afoot of snow a few weeks ago. Put it off for too long and ordered the Tacoma. 30 days later I'm an owner.

Need ability to carry landscaping supplies, car parts, as well as tow light car trailer with restorable British sports car or donor cars when necessary.

Interested in other owners experiences with them. Can't contribute much now but look forward to getting involved here and help where I can.

Just bought a new to me Tacoma, did a search for Tacoma and came across this site, and joined.

Have other projects and interests and am a member of those various forums too.

Always willing to learn and give knowledge whenever possible, and these forums are good places for that.

We are going to be promoting this site in a lot of different ways. Stickers, Google, Advertising, etc... It would be helpful to know how you found us so we can determine what methods are working the best.

So, how did you find us?
Found you searching for various Tacoma topics and you were in the list of the search.

Back