How do Taco fans

lohan808

Hi all. Just found this site. Tired of endless same posting and bromance on that "other site" Just your average 4x4 base 2015 dcsb daily driver here. Looking to see and learn more about preserving a legend in the truck world.

Hi all. Just found this site. Tired of endless same posting and bromance on that "other site" Just your average 4x4 base 2015 dcsb daily driver here. Looking to see and learn more about preserving a legend in the truck world.
Hey lohan welcome to tacomaforum.com. You are going to like it much better here than tacomaworld I promise. Lots of great people here and very knowledgable. And yes, lots of stock Taco owners here. Congrats on your purchase. Have you given him a name yet ?

Pictures lohan, we love the pictures. :)
img_20230719_102336675_hdr-jpg.38840

2015 dcsb, but has trd seats, inverter 4x4. Ran the vin says base model but I have questions. Just hitting 100k miles. Sorry couldn't upload more shots the site says they are too large.

img_20230719_102336675_hdr-jpg.38840

2015 dcsb, but has trd seats, inverter 4x4. Ran the vin says base model but I have questions. Just hitting 100k miles. Sorry couldn't upload more shots the site says they are too large.
Yeah for some reason this site is a little tricky when it comes to loading pictures. I figured out if I take a picture, rotate it left, double click, double click, rotate it right (back to its origanal position, then post it, it successfully accepts it when I hit the send button.

Yeah for some reason this site is a little tricky when it comes to loading pictures. I figured out if I take a picture, rotate it left, double click, double click, rotate it right (back to its origanal position, then post it, it successfully accepts it when I hit the send button.
Doing the Hokey-Pokey to post pictures........ now there is a vision for my mind's eye. I'll have to go stab it out.

Back