How Many Have Changed Their Entune Start Up Screen?

I did the 1st week I got it. I have one image on the start up screen, & another image when you turn the screen off. Does need to be a .jpg file only.

I just want someone to point me in the direction of this one. I’ve asked the person who posted it with no luck. I’ve searched for it. I’ve tried making my own and it doesn’t look as clean. Any help y’all?

Attachments

• 1EA73D09-4DA2-4C25-BABE-5CCD1C6274BB.jpeg
    1EA73D09-4DA2-4C25-BABE-5CCD1C6274BB.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 65
I just want someone to point me in the direction of this one. I’ve asked the person who posted it with no luck. I’ve searched for it. I’ve tried making my own and it doesn’t look as clean. Any help y’all?
Do a search with "wallpaper" at the end, finding a lot of cool stuff, not that one in particular tho...

Do a search with "wallpaper" at the end, finding a lot of cool stuff, not that one in particular tho...
Yeah, I’ve done that several times. I found a lot of cool ones too but not that one. I don’t know why I like the minimalism of it so much, but I do.

I can’t get mine to work. It reads the usb but says there are no images to copy. Any thoughts?
I had to look online and when you transfer your pic on the USB, you have to rename the file to Toyotas file format. Also it will only recognize only 3 photos at a time. Make sure the picture is the right format size.

Back