My goal is to achieve 10000 steps per day, though at this moment mission looks impossible. Everyday, I approximately walk around 5000 steps which labels me as a sedentary walker. I am reading now how to increase my steps slowly day by day. I found some tips which look pretty simple, though achievable. Some of them are: to get of the bus on stop before the usual one, take stairs instead lift, go for a walk every evening, no short cuts.
It can be difficult sometimes. I have a desk job and some days I'm lucky to get 5000 steps in. Others I get 10000+. Just move as much as you can.

getting inspired by you Mr. Wyman and Jersey. [emoji106] +10k is awesome! i have an old garmin watch but rarely wear it. sometimes when running or hiking, if i remember to grab it. i should see how many steps i get at the office. i hear you though on sitting on arse too long. it can make you feel like crap some days. i put in a standing desk a few years ago and do stairs as a break. it helps a little. would rather be working outdoors. :)

Back