Huge tacoma

Well everyone must be idiots, because when they see my Tacoma(Corolla) they say "nice truck!!!" I wasn't aware Corollas were in fact trucks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Taco Forum mobile app

Badass man I like those Tx pros don't see to many of those, is the only thing different then a trd, is the trd exhaust and the wheel that come in it

Last edited:
Badass man I like those Tx pros don't see to many of those, is the only thing different then a trd, is the trd exhaust and the wheel that come in it

That's the TX Baja. I had the bead lock wheels but put FJ wheels on instead. Suspension, exhaust, wheels and graphics. That's it. Rolled off the line a TRD off road and went across the street to TRD. They had their way with it and that's it. Same thing as the new TRD Pro except for the grille.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Lol there never done there's always something to do to them, I said that after all the stuff I've done to mine

who said I offroad? I race on pavement... prerunner sits right and has less weight over a 4x4....

Yeah but the fastest Tacomas are 4wd because trucks don't have weight over the rear end for traction due to the bed. Even with the locker I spin up the tires with the blower.

Last edited:
Back