I am completely shocked

silverT

Years ago I had a Mitsubishi & I remember how nice that car was . Then from the 80's to current -
American -except for a used Sentra 249,000 miles
and Quest 349.000 miles (still beaters)
The Tacoma just amazes me 219,000 miles & feels New ?? . Wile I have respect for the fit and finish of American cars I regret to say for the sake of American auto's that Toyota's are not worse But heck some are made in America .
Sienna - Princeton, Indiana
Tacoma - San Antonio, Texas and Baja California, Mexico
Tundra - San Antonio, Texas
Venza - Georgetown, Kentucky

Words can't express a Tacoma . Pure delight to drive

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    836.6 KB · Views: 45
Funny u say mitsubishi.
We just bought a new camry, i didnt wanna bother with the ladies 99 mirage. The $200 we got was worth the headache i saved lol.

175K and not a single major issue on the mirage mechanically, it was just beat up here and there. Replacing the 1 ripping seat woukda costed more than the car was worth. Her mom bought the mirage when she was 18 tho, and it served her well.

My Mitsubishi went back a ways it was a Sapporo ( made for Plymouth ) 1980's
had a 2.6 silent shaft motor . It was a great running car sorta fast but not really.
Not much was fast in the eighty's any way . I got 32 mpg HWY 27 mpg around town
I used to change oil every 1000 miles and since plugs were easy to get at , changed them often
just for the heck .
The car had a major flaw (big) Crash test indicated accident's as low as 30 MPH caused death
Other issues in gusty winds all over the place ,in snow or rain unless you had really great tires
slip slide all over even with great tires still dangerous .
On second thought the car had a good motor and tight feel but Heck not a safe car
funny how I have great memories of that death trap !!
I sold it with 70,000 miles & it felt new .The buyer was concerned about the miles cause
back then Americans were still used to cars being worn out by 70,000

Back