I make decals, What are Taco people looking for? Please share your suggestions!

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by LukesDecals, Apr 11, 2019.

?

What color do you perfer your decals?

This poll will close on Nov 11, 2019 at 7:28 PM.
  1. White

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. *Another part of the rainbow

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. LukesDecals

LukesDecals Active Member

Hello there! I am Lukes Decals. I have been getting myself up and running for a few weeks now, I now have the ability to create die cut vinyl decals! Please share what you guys are looking for! I will totally do some custom work. Right now im able to create 12"x12" maximum (For a single piece) Please share any suggestions ya got! I cannot use anything copyrighted, but if you have a certain design in mind I can look at it for inspiration and come up with my own sellable design. Thank-you and have a wonderful day! If I am breaking any guidelines with this post, please tell me where else I can post this! :) Ebay Store - https://www.ebay.com/usr/lukes-decals

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Depends on the decal and where it’s going.

4. OP
    LukesDecals

Bogunn and Scott Wyman like this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

B-Man, OR17TRD and kp.taco like this.
  6. OP
    LukesDecals

I have changed my whole operation now, I do die cut vinyl now, in black or white. completely waterproof and the quality is top notch.