I think it's dead...:(

Dayyyyum. That’s so terrifying as sad as it is, could’ve been worse and you’re hear to tell the story so good to have you with us brother.

Thanks man.

Hopefully you got a witness or some traffic cam caught it. I don’t know what California likes to do but Oregon is a shared at fault state. They like to split the **** up and say 20/80 or 50/50.

I thought I ****ed up and ran the red but the guy behind me stopped and confirmed it was green for me. He spoke with the officers on the scene.

Now we might both be looking for new vehicles.

I'd go F150 if I got enough. If I can't get what I want then I'd settle for a 2015. No way in hell I'd touch a turd gen.

Thanks man.

I thought I ****ed up and ran the red but the guy behind me stopped and confirmed it was green for me. He spoke with the officers on the scene.

I'd go F150 if I got enough. If I can't get what I want then I'd settle for a 2015. No way in hell I'd touch a turd gen.

That’s great you have a witness. That should keep you fault free.
I always figured you’d go Ford next.

Thanks man.

You’ve been talking about the 150’s for a long time. A 2015 would be nice hopefully you can snag that SC off the 10’ and throw it on a 15’

That’s great you have a witness. That should keep you fault free.
I always figured you’d go Ford next.

Worth a shot...
But I love the new F-150s
Fx4 is a sexy truck and they have good power.
I would love to see pics if you did go that route!

You’ve been talking about the 150’s for a long time. A 2015 would be nice hopefully you can snag that SC off the 10’ and throw it on a 15’

F150s are expensive. I can purchase one and make the payment now but I don't pay a full rent because I rent a room. Not sure I'll be able to put money aside and make a high payment if I went on my own.

A 2015 Taco is affordable in both situations. I prefer the 2005-2011 look but those will probably have high mileage. Maybe I'd go 2011.

F150s are expensive. I can purchase one and make the payment now but I don't pay a full rent because I rent a room. Not sure I'll be able to put money aside and make a high payment if I went on my own.

A 2015 Taco is affordable in both situations. I prefer the 2005-2011 look but those will probably have high mileage. Maybe I'd go 2011.
Being stuck on a 5-7yr payment plan can suck if things get tight. I see a lot of vehicles on Craigslist that say selling because of financial problems.

Being stuck on a 5-7yr payment plan can suck if things get tight. I see a lot of vehicles on Craigslist that say selling because of financial problems.

Exactly. I don't want to be that guy. My job is definitely steady (13 years there) but I'm in school and I'm 34 so I want my own place. Derpifornia is very expensive to live in.

Exactly. I don't want to be that guy. My job is definitely steady (13 years there) but I'm in school and I'm 34 so I want my own place. Derpifornia is very expensive to live in.

Shoot I believe it, a lot of my coworkers are from Cali they say it’s getting impossible.
I think sooner or later Vegas will be up there. I could only imagine, my bill is $663 for the truck alone( thanks to my zx6r) and all tho I have a great job I wouldn’t be able to afford living on my own in this city with out a second job or roommates.

Shoot I believe it, a lot of my coworkers are from Cali they say it’s getting impossible.
I think sooner or later Vegas will be up there. I could only imagine, my bill is $663 for the truck alone( thanks to my zx6r) and all tho I have a great job I wouldn’t be able to afford living on my own in this city with out a second job or roommates.

Half a million for a **** house without AC in a **** neighborhood here. Apartments are like 2K for a single bedroom in a decent area.

Half a million for a **** house without AC in a **** neighborhood here. Apartments are like 2K for a single bedroom in a decent area.

That’s crazy expensive.
You could always move to West Virginia whip... cost of living is low enough that you could get any truck you wanted.

Holy crap Whip! Looks like the T.f sco did a good job pro TX acting your butt in a 50 mph frontal. Glad to hear there were no serious injuries. Hopefully the insurance gods will shine on you and you can get. Nice shiny new turd out of this.

Coal, Natural Gas, Timber.... this is a state that’s economy depends on its natural resources unless you specialize in something.
I’m sure it’d be a culture shock from Cali.

I'm not much of an outdoors worker. I only had one outdoor job which was pool plumbing. It was fine except for the heat here. My knees aren't the greatest either.

I'm not much of an outdoors worker. I only had one outdoor job which was pool plumbing. It was fine except for the heat here. My knees aren't the greatest either.
I don’t mind hard work or working outside. Coal, gas and timber would Not be my first choices. I worked in a saw mill on green chain for 2 days and never went back. That is hard work the guys that do that day to day usually don’t do it for to many years. It pays good when you’re young and can do it. You don’t see 34 year old guys doing it for very long haha.

Back