Iced T Build

It’s called google and anyone can look this **** up. Don’t believe me , it had rear e locker also.

I deferred to Nancy because he has alot of experience with those stupid ass nannies on the newer trucks and always answers ppl with lift and vsc issues.
I figured if u didn't have issues with vsc after a lift, he might want to know, maybe learn about a way around it for others sake. He also knows more about what had it and what didnt than I do... I'm prenanny, so I don't know all the info on em thankfully.

I'm not sure about what u mean about Google and anyone can look it up... I mean, **** YOU said you "think the 07 had it".. You didn't know yourself for sure.

I think it's cool u had lifts and no vsc issues... I want to know what was done different, so it can help others. That's how we learn and can help other members out.

Nobody is calling you out on ****.. I don't care if you had a full-size spare tire stuffed under your hood.

Really.... Your reading into something way above my pay grade.

How old are you Whippersnapper?
@whippersnapper02 id guess is prolly between the ages of vsc and potato

Last edited:
I deferred to Nancy because he has alot of experience with those stupid ass nannies on the newer trucks and always answers ppl with lift and vsc issues.
I figured if u didn't have issues with vsc after a lift, he might want to know, maybe learn about a way around it for others sake. He also knows more about what had it and what didnt than I do... I'm prenanny, so I don't know all the info on em thankfully.

I'm not sure about what u mean about Google and anyone can look it up... I mean, **** YOU said you "think the 07 had it".. You didn't know yourself for sure.

I think it's cool u had lifts and no vsc issues... I want to know what was done different, so it can help others. That's how we learn and can help other members out.

Nobody is calling you out on ****.. I don't care if you had a full-size spare tire stuffed under your hood.

Really.... Your reading into something way above my pay grade.

@whippersnapper02 id guess is prolly between the ages of vsc and potato
Prenanny haha

Back