I'm a noon to the truck world and am looking for some advice

Wow some big bucks! Sounds worth it tho

Its gonna be a daily driver so I was looking to get a 3 in lift, I'm a short dude so any higher will be tough getting in haha

Yes I definitely feel your struggle haha I have to almost jump to get in. Looks cool, gets people's heads turning, and rides awesome but I completely understand wanting to be more practical haha

Ya it wouldn't be ask smooth as a nice suspension lift but it's not AS bad as you think because you're not touching the factory suspension.

Ya it wouldn't be ask smooth as a nice suspension lift but it's not AS bad as you think because you're not touching the factory suspension.
I see and if I were to go mudding every now and then will the spacers interfere? It's more of a daily driver over anything

Have you had any problems with the spacers? I really want the SpiderTrax 1.25" but I've heard so many negative things about spacers in general
I dont have wheel spacers but spacer lift and from what ive heard the wheel spacers wear out wheel bearings faster but silverpattaco swears by them

I dont have wheel spacers but spacer lift and from what ive heard the wheel spacers wear out wheel bearings faster but silverpattaco swears by them

See that's the problem.. Some people love them and have 0 problems and others hate them claiming they cost them a lot of $$ in damages..

And my fault haha I was reading too fast and missed the spacer LIFT

Back