In between Tacos

Should I stay or Should I go?

• Stay

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would love for you to stay...you’re still a great source of Tacoma information! Congrats on your Tundra...another great truck!!
Thank you.
It was a deal I couldn’t pass up. Dealer discounts, Toyota rebates and nagotiations, it was a couple grand more than the 2019 TRD OR DCLB Tacoma I was looking at. Made it to hard not to buy it.

Nice ride! A Toy is still a Toy. ( ok, maybe not the Prius)

That truck looks great.

I hope you’ll still be checking in. I’ve got soooooo many more questions about the Taco for you to answer!

[emoji6]

Congrats.

My friends, My family,
I am happy and sad to say that I have purchased a new Toyota truck. I was on the look for another Tacoma. I had a few Taco options and one option was a 2018 Platinum Tundra crewmax. I was able to nagotiate a fantastic deal on it. End of year end of month. My heart has always been with Toyota trucks. Whether it’s a pickup, a 4runner, a Tacoma, or a Tundra. I’ve always enjoyed them. I had an amazing time building and sharing my speeding white Tacos journey with all of you. If you all will still have me around I will continue to post and be a part of this wonderful group of people. If you all decide I should leave... I have started a user name over at Tundras.com same as here but 18 vs 17.
If you all are ok with me popping in and hanging out I will continue to do so. If you all feel like I should stay over on the Tundra site I will. When Toyota figures out the Tacoma gen4 I’m sure I’ll be back. Hope to see you around.
Happy Halloween!

Still a Toyota. Not like u went Ford or something lol. If that was the case my feelings would be hurt.

Nice new truck. It's all good.
I am curious though if you check out the full-size competition and what you thought. I don't have room for a FS tuck but had looked at the F-150's for a time. My dad has a Tundra with the big aftermarket tank and loves it.

Nice new truck. It's all good.
I am curious though if you check out the full-size competition and what you thought. I don't have room for a FS tuck but had looked at the F-150's for a time. My dad has a Tundra with the big aftermarket tank and loves it.
I looked for a second but minus a raptor I didn’t like anything. I’m a toyota truck guy.

I feel like this is a good place for Tacoma owners to talk and share ideas and not worry about info getting muddled up. I’m going to try not to post anything about this truck outside of this thread.
Yeah fair enough. That Platinum Tundra looks sharp, congratulations. You've been a great person to chat with on the forum so I hope to see you around often

Waiting to see what kind of tire deal I can find for Black Friday. I wanted to go with the 2019 pro BBS 18” wheels but I can’t find them. They pop up in different states and the people won’t ship. Also they want between $1500-$2500 for them. I’m looking at methods but I don’t know on those yet.

Back