Incorrect Bumper Install

CasyleGrey

Hello,

I am a first time Tacoma owner. I have seen several different bumper/winch installs so I a pretty familiar with how the end result should turn out.

I recently took my truck to a body shop to have a bumper and winch installed. The body shop did not do a great job! The cuts are not smooth on either side and they are completely uneven. I am very sad about this and really just wanted this to turn out well and go smoothly. This is the first big mod I've made on the truck.

Has anyone experienced this? If so, is it easier to re-order the stock pieces to have them cut correctly or try a second time to cut into the existing pieces?

Sorry, if I am not using the correct terminology; I still learning about mechanics and the truck itself.

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like the body shop guys needed more experience doing your install. Sorry it didn't turn out as well as you wanted. Can you post pics of the results....might be a little easier for folks here to give you recommendations if we could see the end results.

Welcome to the family. Sorry to hear the bumper install didnt go well. Is it anything you can take back and have them fix?

Back