Installed my 5100s!!! Now I have Fox Pro Shocks :-/

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by BizzyTRD, Nov 14, 2018.

1. BizzyTRD

BizzyTRD Member

I just got my 5100s installed and I am loving them! The truck now sits levelish and rides all in all good.. a little firmer then stock but not bad by any means! As dumb luck would have it I came across a set of Fox Pro shocks that have 700 miles on them. The deal was too good to pass up so I now have them as well!!!! What would it take to level the front out with the fox shocks? I have read that they sit 1 inch higher but another thread said that they will sit the same on third gens. I refuse to be the guy that adds spacerso_O! Any coil options Pro guys are going to?

TRD832 and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

A small spacer is the current option. Supposedly the 2019 Pro will sit 1 inch higher.

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

The 2017/18 pro fox set up is 1” taller than the stock off-road/sport/SR5’s the 2019 pro shocks are 1” taller than the 2017/18 pro making them 2” taller than the 2016-19 sub models.
    The pro’s are level from factory.
    You should be able to put the fox shocks off a 2017/18 pro on and it should be level and 1” taller then factory.
    Pictures

whippersnapper02 likes this.