Installed my 5100s!!! Now I have Fox Pro Shocks :-/

BizzyTRD

I just got my 5100s installed and I am loving them! The truck now sits levelish and rides all in all good.. a little firmer then stock but not bad by any means! As dumb luck would have it I came across a set of Fox Pro shocks that have 700 miles on them. The deal was too good to pass up so I now have them as well!!!! What would it take to level the front out with the fox shocks? I have read that they sit 1 inch higher but another thread said that they will sit the same on third gens. I refuse to be the guy that adds spacerso_O! Any coil options Pro guys are going to?

I just got my 5100s installed and I am loving them! The truck now sits levelish and rides all in all good.. a little firmer then stock but not bad by any means! As dumb luck would have it I came across a set of Fox Pro shocks that have 700 miles on them. The deal was too good to pass up so I now have them as well!!!! What would it take to level the front out with the fox shocks? I have read that they sit 1 inch higher but another thread said that they will sit the same on third gens. I refuse to be the guy that adds spacerso_O! Any coil options Pro guys are going to?
The 2017/18 pro fox set up is 1” taller than the stock off-road/sport/SR5’s the 2019 pro shocks are 1” taller than the 2017/18 pro making them 2” taller than the 2016-19 sub models.
The pro’s are level from factory.
You should be able to put the fox shocks off a 2017/18 pro on and it should be level and 1” taller then factory.
Pictures

Back