Installed Vinyl Decals on the doors...

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by xzatx, Feb 11, 2020.

1. xzatx

xzatx Member

let me know what you guys think of these decals... i think it came out nice!

Scott Wyman, Cape taco and B.C. like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Cool!

Scott Wyman, Cape taco and B-Man like this.
  4. OP
    xzatx

xzatx Member

im really happy how it came out.

not sure what to do nezt. i need something for my hood .. and maybe the bed sides.

5. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Well I like wolves, so would have wolves if mine lol.
    Probably a helicopter to since they are a huge part of my life.

Scott Wyman, Cape taco and B-Man like this.
  6. OP
    xzatx

xzatx Member

i'm not sure if you are serious or just screwing with me haha. wtf.

Scott Wyman, Cape taco and B.C. like this.
  7. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

No actually, I really like wolves, they are so beautiful to see.
    And I have spent most of my life involved in the helicopter industry. I flew attack helicopters when I served, and still am a pilot but do it as a civilian. Currently working on starting my own helicopter company actually.
    Getting back to wolves, my house even has a half dozen pieces of wolf art on the walls, i have T shirts and sweaters with wolves on the them, and plan to incorporate wolf into the name of my new company.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  8. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

You rock B.C. and thanx for looking out for all of us here at homeland !!

9. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Yes sir thank you so much for your service. I’ve always wanted to go on a helicopter ride. I’ve never had the chance. I’ve loaded patients in them on a scene. Helicopters save a lot of lives everyday.

10. Cape taco

That looks really cool! Nice job

B.C., Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  11. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Love the decal! That would look great on my MGM Taco. Where did you find the decal?

Backroader, B-Man and B.C. like this.
  12. OP
    xzatx

xzatx Member

amazon, it was $22 for both sides only!
    so i figured, if i screw up. its just $22 loss.

btw i did screw up on one door, i emailed the seller, he's sending me a replacement.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and B.C. like this.
  13. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

If you ever find yourself in Kelowna let me know and I'll make that ride happen.

14. Scott Wyman

Thanks!

15. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Looks like a beautiful place. If I’m ever there I will totally take you up on that.

16. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I love it here!
    When I left the RCAF ( Royal Canadian Air Force) I wanted to move somewhere warm, sunny, and with beautiful lakes. Can't beat the Okanogan valley with those things in mind, so I moved here, then searched for a job. That was 11 years, 3 houses, and 3 jobs ago. Now I live in my dream home, and just quit my job last week. Will be hanging out my own shingle in a few months, and be an owner/operator. Finally living my dream, in an area I consider paradise. Technically I am not in Kelowna, but I drive past the sign saying leaving Kelowna, about 3 minutes before I turn into the driveway, of my 13 acres. Which is lakefront by the way, and was 80 acres before I subdivided it, built 2 homes on 2 of the lots I have since sold, and sold the other lots bare land. I made enough money doing so to pay back the bank every penny, and live mortgage free now. It was a good decision to go far into debt, and then subdivide. I was almost having a daily anxiety attack when I owed the bank 9 million dollars at one point. But I kept the faith, worked hard, and it paid off.

Backroader, Scott Wyman and Lil G like this.
  17. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I love the last sentence. Keeping faith+ hard work = pay off. Seems easy enough. Lol I’m still working on all of that. I’m hanging out tonight with my girls and I hope that the lord and I can guide them on that path

18. Cape taco

That's so awesome. "Livin' the Dream "best of luck to you my friend !

B.C., Backroader, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.
  19. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

All of us are really blessed. It could always be way worse.

B.C., Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  20. Scott Wyman

Ahhh! RAF were ya? Thank you for your service. I had the pleasure of working side-by-side with some RAF Airmen while I was in the USAF. Great bunch of guys.

B.C., B-Man, Lil G and 1 other person like this.