iOS vs Android

What Mobile Operating System Do You Use?

• iOS

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Android

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows Phone

• What's a smart phone?

• Total voters
that is irrelevant. all i know is i have a bone to pick cuz you, marcel, and john dont update the funny pics anymore and my life got a whole lot more empty. a lot more.
Blame that on TW moderation. This place is a bit over the top with editing our posts also, not sure I am going to stay.
Im trying to figure it out based on his writing style.. Im thinking its a fellow canaid :unsure:

I think its jack. Jack has quick access to pictures of me (keeps them on his favorite I'm sure) OZ and Scocar unusually use a lot more subtle humor.

Blame that on TW moderation. This place is a bit over the top with editing our posts also, not sure I am going to stay.

I think its jack. Jack has quick access to pictures of me (keeps them on his favorite I'm sure) OZ and Scocar unusually use a lot more subtle humor.

yup, this is a short leash type of place. cant call people ****heads even.

and the only Jack in me is the jack n coke i had for lunch.

Chris? That's only person I can think of that would sleep with jack and have a soda for lunch

I meant Acrodin or whatever his name is.

Dude! Why you always gotta be hiding who you are?

I haven't even looked on TW for a long time. Did OZ leave? What state/providence are you from at least.

I haven't even looked on TW for a long time. Did OZ leave? What state/providence are you from at least.

4521295113_20bc1b66a6_z.jpg

OZ is the herpes of TW. youll never get rid of him.

4521295113_20bc1b66a6_z.jpg

OZ is the herpes of TW. youll never get rid of him.
I said providence! Maybe Krazie?
AJ?
Trigo?
Drew?

Aj and trigo are frum Murica

Drew....I don't know, it doesn't match his posting style.

There are not that many people who can get a picture of me on a man in his underwear with a little Cupid bow and arrow on a whim

So Canadian....
Not Jack
Not Oz
Not Marcel
Doubts about Drew
My guess is Sergio

Back