Is your Tacoma your daily driver

Tacoma as a DD

• Yes

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Use mine as a DD, it's 115 miles one way to work but at least I only have too drive it 3 days a week. Get about 17 MPGs on the HWY and about 13 MPG in the city

Yep! DD all day every day. I have a Yamaha R6 that I use for my weekend get around pleasure riding though

Currently my DD, but occasionally get a company car for a few weeks here and there...hopefully I'll get it full time and the taco can be the fun car...

Yup its my DD. A huge reason why I question why i allowed my truck to be in the shop for almost an entire year :unsure:

I'm only the second "No" on the pole. My truck will go as long as a month w/o being driven if I'm working too much to get out in the "woods". I prefer the wind in my face. I ride my motorcycle rain/shine/hot/cold.

07' Yamaha FJR...as heavily modded as my Tacoma. Set up for long-distance riding.

picture.php

I am using my tacoma as my DD currently but with the way things are going with all the mods and with the MPG dropping with all the extra weight, I'm thinking about another vehicle as my DD, averaging around 16-17 MPG currently.:thumbdown:

Back