It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

Hmmm.....don't think I've ever heard of Designated Survivor! What's it about?? I remember when he was on 24 but never watched it though!

He is the HUD secretary and the designated survivor, thrusted into the presidency after a the capital is attacked and all the cabinet members above him are killed.

He is the HUD secretary and the designated survivor, thrusted into the presidency after a the capital is attacked and all the cabinet members above him are killed.
Okay I'll have to check that out! What channel??

Hey TexasBigBlue I hear a couple cities in Denton County are having blackouts tonight and throughout the weekend to save power! Does that involve you and your's in that??

Hey TexasBigBlue I hear a couple cities in Denton County are having blackouts tonight and throughout the weekend to save power! Does that involve you and your's in that??
I have no idea. I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and surfing the internet and half of all the lights are on. Where did u hear this and what about Mesquite ?

I have no idea. I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and surfing the internet and half of all the lights are on. Where did u hear this and what about Mesquite ?
They've been saying on the news that Argyle and 1 or 2 other cities in Denton are gonna be cutting off the power tonight to conserve power! They said it's just certain cities doing it and not Ercot! Mesquite isn't doing it! I'm in Balch Springs and they're not doing it either! That's gotta really suck for any of the folks in those cities because we hit 109 today!

Whew…. Good news, at least for me. "Planned power outages for Sanger and Argyle". We had these scheduled "rolling blackouts" in the Freeze of 21. Ya scared the crap out of me Taco Man. Lol. And by the way, typing "Taco Man" takes to much energy typing. Can you give us a nick name ? Shorter than your call-sign ?

Whew…. Good news, at least for me. "Planned power outages for Sanger and Argyle". We had these scheduled "rolling blackouts" in the Freeze of 21. Ya scared the crap out of me Taco Man. Lol. And by the way, typing "Taco Man" takes to much energy typing. Can you give us a nick name ? Shorter than your call-sign ?

Well at least it ain't you then, I'll still be praying for those folks in Sanger and Argyle though!

We were affected by the rolling blackouts in the freeze of '21 too! My cousin in Kaufman wasn't affected by the rolling blackouts from that and I don't think her older sister in Plano was either! Kinda weird how that worked out that way!

Well at least it ain't you then, I'll still be praying for those folks in Sanger and Argyle though!

We were affected by the rolling blackouts in the freeze of '21 too! My cousin in Kaufman wasn't affected by the rolling blackouts from that and I don't think her older sister in Plano was either! Kinda weird how that worked out that way!
That reminds me, did you ever give a name for your Taco ? I don't remember asking.

An idiotic neighbor behind me was shooting off fireworks earlier for some stupid reason! Damn idiots ain't got any sense at all shooting off fu**king fireworks with this extreme Texas heat and dry grass, can catch fire very easily and literally catch the whole damn neighborhood on fire! After a few rounds were fired up I called the non-emergency # for the Balch Springs police department and reported them, guy said they'd send somebody out shortly! I haven't heard anymore fireworks the last couple hours or so, hopefully that sh*t stopped!

I know it ain't anywhere near midnight yet, but the Mexican across the street already has his boom box cranked up, Again!!! Man talk about getting the weekend started early, it's only Monday evening! :p

Back