It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

Don't know! They seem to come in cycles, I don't hear anything from them for a while then all of a sudden they start coming around constantly!
Yeah, thats it. I use to see them around a couple years back, but they never came to my home when I owned a tundra. Now, they seem to appear every month, plus I received 2 letters in my mail box inviting me to attend their church. Business must be slow.

No, they probably thought after seeing that old tundra in the driveway for nearly 20 years, that the old fart that lives there either croaked, or moved, with someone new living there now.

Keep a Word, Drop a Word​

Well it's almost Midnight and here i am wide awake on a ship in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico on the USS Breeze (that was a joke). Foggy and slightly cold, it's been interesting so far and yet entertaining. It's been two days since i last saw land. We arrive in Cozemal, Mexico tomorrow morning and i cant wait as my sea legs are dying for a walk. TacoMan if you are still awake I hope you see this and checkout a thread that was resurrected from the dead by Jay called "Keep a Word, Drop a Word. It's very simular to the thread "word association" but you get a double wammy and twice the amount of words you can play with. I freaking love it.

1709530616927.png1709531450850.png1709531550879.png1709531854123.png

R U on the road today, bigBlue from Texas?
Greetings Jay and not really now. I made the 22-mile treck to DFW Int'l Airport this morning for my volunteer shift and then found out this afternoon the wife wants a 2024 Toyota Highlander and we just got home from all the test drives she did today. Are you West of the Rockies or East of the Missouri River ?

I am having to make plans to go-to Missouri for aunt's funeral that passed unexpectedly this morning
And I haven't seen her in almost 2 years
Just got back from Kansas yesterday seeing my uncle in the hospital, he should be released soon

I am having to make plans to go-to Missouri for aunt's funeral that passed unexpectedly this morning
And I haven't seen her in almost 2 years
Just got back from Kansas yesterday seeing my uncle in the hospital, he should be released soon
So sorry to hear. The wife's aunt and uncle are having a hard time lately. Both early 80's, he had a stroke and was in the hospital 15 days. Comes home and three days later her aunt falls down the stairs and broke her hip. And then 2-days ago her Uncle is having fainting spells so he's back in the hospital. I'll tell ya, when it rains it pours.

Taking BigBlue to a new pizza joint that just opened in Corinth called Simple Simon's. That "Big 10" pizza looks pretty darn good.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 4.52.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 4.52.54 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Back