Just got my first Taco!

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by JRinTX83, Nov 10, 2019 at 9:14 AM.

1. JRinTX83

JRinTX83 New Member

Just got a TRD Sport 4x4 with JBL, heated seats, sunroof, and parking sensors. Seems like the only option I don’t have is leather. Had to get out of the 2019 Silverado I just bought a few months ago bc it was the worst truck I ever owned. So happy I made the switch! Sure I’ll be on here a lot more now since I’ve been lurking for a while. (Bonus Cowboys stadium in background of pic ) IMG_1337.JPG IMG_1336.JPG IMG_1335.JPG

WooD, Scott Wyman, B-Man and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Tommyboy123

Tommyboy123 Well-Known Member

Good lookin truck Congratulations

B-Man and JRinTX83 like this.
  4. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

Nice truck! Good choice on switching to a Taco.

B-Man and JRinTX83 like this.
  5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome!

6. 88e30m50

88e30m50 Member

Congrats! I swapped an F150 with frame rot for my first Taco last month. It took a bit of getting used to the size difference but now I don’t know if I could go back to the full size truck. These are the perfect size truck for what I need. Have fun with yours and hope that it serves better than the Chevy did.

7. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Sweet ride! Welcome to the family.

B-Man likes this.