Knowing What You Do Now

I’d invest in, Dell, Apple, Netflix, MarketAxess, Abiomed, TransDigm, Broadcom, Google, Amazon and mine a bunch of bitcoin.

I'd love to just go back 10 years! A person on the Harley Forum sold off half of his bitcoins a couple years ago. After everything was finished he ended up with over 32 million.

Capture-M.jpg

You can simply sell them.

My regret is not buying more when they were cheap.
I wasn't certain, so only bought $5000 worth...doh

Bitcoin was created by an unknown person in 2009 under the alias of “Satoshi Nakamoto.” The person’s real identity is not known. There are conspiracy theories about who created it.

It was created for a way to launder money, this is why (1) bitcoin is Worth about $9000. Drug dealers cannot put their money in banks so they use a cyberspace bank and when you buy a bitcoin you're using actual currencies so who ever decides to just close it up your bitcoin is not secured by anyone or government except for “Satoshi Nakamoto.” Who's real identity is not known, and if he did decide to close it there is nothing you can do about losing your money.

All of you that have investments in bitcoin I wish you the best but damn if I'd put a nickel of my money into it.

Bitcoin was created by an unknown person in 2009 under the alias of “Satoshi Nakamoto.” The person’s real identity is not known. There are conspiracy theories about who created it.

It was created for a way to launder money, this is why (1) bitcoin is Worth about $9000. Drug dealers cannot put their money in banks so they use a cyberspace bank and when you buy a bitcoin you're using actual currencies so who ever decides to just close it up your bitcoin is not secured by anyone or government except for “Satoshi Nakamoto.” Who's real identity is not known, and if he did decide to close it there is nothing you can do about losing your money.

All of you that have investments in bitcoin I wish you the best but damn if I'd put a nickel of my money into it.

I would be fine with that happening actually, I would still be far ahead.
I cashed out half, and am letting the other have go along for the ride.

I cashed out half for about 129k, my original investment was only 5k, so whatever happens now, I still did well.

Just a few changes is all I joined the marines at 19 almost 20 before the towers got bombed. I got to travel the world made some bad decisions in my day but I truly have a great life had my first child at 40 met my wife when I was 38. Retired after 20 yrs so I really wouldn’t change to much now I could get deeper in this but that’s a little personal. But all in all I have/ had a great life so far.

Just a few changes is all I joined the marines at 19 almost 20 before the towers got bombed. I got to travel the world made some bad decisions in my day but I truly have a great life had my first child at 40 met my wife when I was 38. Retired after 20 yrs so I really wouldn’t change to much now I could get deeper in this but that’s a little personal. But all in all I have/ had a great life so far.

Thank you for your service!

Hmmmm. Knowing what I know now?

I'd bitchslap that little know it all and tell him to think things out again or I'd come back and bitchslap him again.

Then disappear.

That would have freaked him out and and he may have wised up sooner.

I did finish college got my degree in automotive technology but got a summer job doing carpentry for 37 years after 25 they call you a master carpenter wait u can't say that anymore , so I shoulda changed to drafting and became an architect.but I've done well enough to have toys great life great wife and good family.so I can retire at 59 next year and fulfil our travel addiction .should of invested in internet way back when ,but who knew LOL :) ok I'm off to ride my fat bike on the beach .

Last edited:
Back