Lets see them tacomas!!!

If you have a custom grill you don't need one, there's a bunch of bolt holes on the back to line some up, but if you have a factory grill you will need the bracket

Installation Info:

There's very little skills required for the installation of Devil Horns. I have made it as easy as I could for anyone to install this emblem using 10-32 screws and washers with minimal time. This would be the typical installation scenario:

*Open the hood of your vehicle.

*With your fingers, gently remove the emblem by pressing the tabs closer to each other (older models may require removing screws).

*Locate Devil Horns / Mid Bracket onto factory or after market grill and finger-tighten provided screws and washers to the emblem.

Installation Info:

There's very little skills required for the installation of Devil Horns. I have made it as easy as I could for anyone to install this emblem using 10-32 screws and washers with minimal time. This would be the typical installation scenario:

*Open the hood of your vehicle.

*With your fingers, gently remove the emblem by pressing the tabs closer to each other (older models may require removing screws).

*Locate Devil Horns / Mid Bracket onto factory or after market grill and finger-tighten provided screws and washers to the emblem.

The inside of my grille is kinda cracked, but not bad, would this be a problem?

Anyone ever notice how much UBL LOVED and the Taliban still love Toyota trucks and land cruisers?

From the very first inception of the Taliban in the 80s I noticed they mostly drove hi lux. Land cruisers and other Toyota SUV's.

Can't blame em- if I had to pick a tough SUV that could withstand the rigors of the desert and snow id pick toy products too.

Bin laden drove a land cruiser. Guy who was just rehearsed bergs gal got driven to drop zone in what looks like a overseas edition of a tacoma.

Back