Lift advice.

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Taco Obsessor, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Taco Obsessor

Taco Obsessor Well-Known Member

What is the highest lift and tires you can fit without having to do frame cuts or rubbing. Could you get a 2inch with 33’s

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. rut1095

rut1095 Member

What I’ve found out is if you go higher than 2.5” you have to change the UCA. I’ve seen where 33’s rub with a 3/2. Are you staying stock wheels? I’m doing a 2” on Monday and going with 275/70/17 and a -12 offset wheel. Not quite 33, but good enough until I decide on a 3”, 4” or 6”. If you have a Sport then trimming might have to be done on the valance. I’m just going to remove mine completely and maybe put it back on later. I’ll have firsthand knowledge come Monday so I might be able to help better then. That is if no one else chimes in.

OR17TRD and Taco Obsessor like this.
  4. rut1095

rut1095 Member

5. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  6. rut1095

rut1095 Member

Not mounted. Leaning against the 30” tire, Outside of the wheel well.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

3” lift with 285/75/16

n7narcosis, kp.taco and Scott Wyman like this.
  8. rut1095

rut1095 Member

IMG_1087.jpg

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  9. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

B-Man likes this.