Lift kits 2007 Tacoma

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by jesscoma, Nov 24, 2019.

1. jesscoma

jesscoma New Member

Trying to get my yota a lift soon. I’m not super picky about prices, personally I’d rather spend more just for quality purposes and was thinking about a 4” suspension lift, any recommendations for good brands? (Maybe rough country ?)

OR17TRD likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Is it 2wd or 4wd?

Anything over 3” on 4wd will require a lot more parts and fab and $$$.

2wd look at spindles for a 4” lift

4. OP
    jesscoma

jesscoma New Member

It’s 4wd.

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Are you wanting to run 33’s? 285/75/16 tires?
    King is going to be up there for best brand/quality. Looking at big price tag.
    Fox makes good kits if you’re desert jumper Id look at those. Also big price tag

Old man emu makes a good kit BP-51

More budget friendly look at bilstein 6112/5160’s or without rear res 5100’s

You can do ome 888 coils in front with a good shock and AAL in back for about $1200

6. OP
    jesscoma

jesscoma New Member

Alright, I’ll look into it and yes I’m gonna get some 33’s after the lift kit. I looked into Fox and was originally going to go with that brand, but I just thought I’d try to get more options so thank you, I’ll look at the rest as well!

7. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

King and custom leafpack