Lift kits

jwilson

Hey all,

I am wanting to lift my 2014 Toyota Tacoma! Will the lift void my factory warranty? If not suggestions on lifts,tires,rims etc.!!!

I think they won't cover like ball joints and stuff like that they should still cover engine and what not, how big are you looking to go?

If I could go back and redo my suspension, I would probably go with the adjustable Bilstein 5100s. However... When I consider that I got my Revtek lift installed for free with a few extra goodies at no cost, the kit was totally worth every penny. At this point, I'm just saving up for future upgrades and making little changes along the way...

If anything is directly affected due to the interchanging of aftermarket parts they more than likely wouldn't cover it but it depends a lot on the dealership. As for the lift is concerned I didn't really want to drop a couple of grand on a super nice lift but still wanted something off-road capable that was beyond a spacer lift. I went with a 2.5 inch lift with the adjustable Bilstein 5100s in front with Eibach coils and then did Bilstein 5125s in the back with an Add A Leaf, this raised and leveled my truck at the same time and I think the ride still feels pretty close to stock, set me back about 600-700 bucks, I did the back install myself and found I shop to do the front for another $200 because I was moving and ran out of time. A month later though I did decide to get some light racing upper control arms to help with alignment since you are changing the CV angles by lifting the truck, those were $400 online

Anyone have experience with lift? Considering it without the spacer. Says it should give 2.5/2 in of front lift with just coil. Have a 2015 double cab sport. Thanks!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1431546292.040191.jpg

That "spacer" looks like a 1/2 inch strut spacer. Unless I'm mistaken, you shouldn't need a spring compressor to install that. It might be better than your average puck lift, but what do I know... I only got the works done with my pucks (Revtek owner installed extras, not just Les Schwab minimums)

I was thinking about just getting the coils and AAL. It says you can run the coils with stock shocks. On my last tacoma I had the 5100s coils and AAL. I loved it. Just don't have the $ to drop on that again. Was looking for some feed back on the coil lift. Has to be better than spacers right?

I was thinking about just getting the coils and AAL. It says you can run the coils with stock shocks. On my last tacoma I had the 5100s coils and AAL. I loved it. Just don't have the $ to drop on that again. Was looking for some feed back on the coil lift. Has to be better than spacers right?
If your prerunner go with spindle lift cheap and effective

My guess is that it won't allow the 4WD to engage in the front. I could be wrong, but I'm 50% sure that I'm right.

Back