Lifting a Pro

It is possible to lift a Pro without replacing the Fox shocks?
You can put 265/75/16 tires on and get 1” height that way.
You can fit 275/75/16 with the extra 1” over stock the fox suspension provides and the lower offset of the pro wheels it would be over 1.5” of height with the 275’s
You can try to run 285/75/16 you will need to remove mud flaps, trim, CMC and you may still get rubbing if you plan on wheeling it. If you’re just going to mall crawl you can run the 285/75/16’s without mudflaps and may get away without doing the CMC or trimming.

Good stuff OR thanks. You installed a 3" lift on your taco correct? That's the height I,m looking for at a minimum and definitely will be using this for the desert and sand. Bottom line I want either the Off Road or Pro. Im leaning torwards the Off Road so I can add the options I want..........I just really feel the need for a non-functional hood scoop. This is just the start of my mid life crisis :confused:

Good stuff OR thanks. You installed a 3" lift on your taco correct? That's the height I,m looking for at a minimum and definitely will be using this for the desert and sand. Bottom line I want either the Off Road or Pro. Im leaning torwards the Off Road so I can add the options I want..........I just really feel the need for a non-functional hood scoop. This is just the start of my mid life crisis :confused:
Get the off-road add a sport hood. Negotiate it at the deal

The non-functional hood scoop is an essential.

Beside the snorkel on the 2019 do you know of any other differences? Do I wait and Oder a 19? From what I see on Toyota.com and calling them which I spoke with this lady that only pointed out what was on the web.

Beside the snorkel on the 2019 do you know of any other differences? Do I wait and Oder a 19? From what I see on Toyota.com and calling them which I spoke with this lady that only pointed out what was on the web.

Not that I’ve seen or read. It’s really personal preference. If it was me I’d probably do like @OR17TRD said. But if you think you’ll be more satisfied with the Pro then go that way and order you one.

Back