Lighting

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by chadley, Aug 4, 2018.

1. chadley

chadley Well-Known Member

Just picked up a 17 Pro DCSB. Would like to put a light bar below the grill and a few spot lights on front of windshield and back of cab or bed. Can any of you guys provide some recommendations and possibly share some pics? Thanks!! IMG_4911.jpg IMG_4912.jpg IMG_4910.jpg

Sal, msouthall, lcarrasco212 and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. msouthall

msouthall Active Member

That’s a good looking truck. I put a set of KC Pro Sports on mine with a Revtek light bar. They are 6in LEDs. I like the old school look of round KC lights. IMG_0419.jpg IMG_1533565814.253325.jpg

Atomic Diesel and bumpedmyhead like this.
  4. OP
    chadley

chadley Well-Known Member

I just ordered Ditch lights and a bumper led from caliraised. Excited to see how it turns out. Pics to follow in a few weeks.

lcarrasco212 likes this.