Looking for bed rails

MrBlueSky

Hi I have a 2021 Tacoma SR5 with the 6ft bed. I am trying to get a tonneau cover but whoever had the truck before me took the side rails off of the bed so I can’t my cover. Does anybody know of somewhere I can get these rails. I tried the Toyota dealership but they were charging $500 to get both and I’m a college student so I don’t have that much money. Thanks

was that quote 500 full MSRP for those rails?

what is the part number on those?

Owning a 2021 tacoma sr5, and saying you don't have that much money to afford new bed rails doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
At any rate $500 is a really good deal for them from toyota. A decent tonneau cover will cost you more.

Owning a 2021 tacoma sr5, and saying you don't have that much money to afford new bed rails doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
At any rate $500 is a really good deal for them from toyota. A decent tonneau cover will cost you more.
I realize the cover will cost more. I have the money for that, but I do not have the extra money for the rails

#65335-04020 I believe. The guy at the Toyota parts department said it would be $250 for each rail

is this more budget friendly from the online discount genuine parts dealer?
135$ each and would likely be no-extra shipping unless they are extremely oversized item
if you can wait until their next holiday sale (could be July 4th or perhaps sooner you never know lol) they could mark them down another 10%

135$ each if correct part#
what parts dealer was wanting to mark it up and over the MSRP of 196$ ?

Dealer here wants $266 per rail, and that doesn't include tax. You have to figure shipping costs in if ordering online.

Dealer here wants $266 per rail, and that doesn't include tax. You have to figure shipping costs in if ordering online.

did U read whut i wrote??

NO EXTRA SHIPPING unless its oversize item and would normally cost more than 200$ to ship

tacoJoel---
this is the shipping for 2 of them to CT zip code 06928

• Estimated Shipping
    $56.24
    Estimated Tax
    $0.00
  • Total Savings
    $177.22
    Shipping Discount
    $56.24
    Dealer Discount
    $120.98

• Total
    $271.04

did U read whut i wrote??

NO EXTRA SHIPPING unless its oversize item and would normally cost more than 200$ to ship
tacoJoel---
this is the shipping for 2 of them to CT zip code 06928

• Estimated Shipping
    $56.24
    Estimated Tax
    $0.00
  • Total Savings
    $177.22
    Shipping Discount
    $56.24
    Dealer Discount
    $120.98

• Total
    $271.04
I wouldn't believe that unless getting some sort of confirmation on it. Lot of these dealers advertise those low ball prices, but never have them, or claim a misprint.

• shipping to Marietta is less than shipping to CT

Estimated Shipping
    $52.71
  • Total Savings
    $173.69
    Shipping Discount
    $52.71

Dealer Discount
    $120.98

• Total
    $271.04

Last edited:
I wouldn't believe that unless getting some sort of confirmation on it. Lot of these dealers advertise those low ball prices, but never have them.

pick something over 75$ and order it from them
see it for yourself to believe it or believe it not

I've heard enough of your stories already waiting 6 months, or more for parts you've ordered from guys as such.
if there is a nationwide backorder then yes it could be months for them to arrive

i have stopped into that particular dealer in Topeka to pick up partial order waiting for other parts to arrive and still i wait for clutch cover :confused: ordered back in July for the trucks new clutch procedure

i told them how thankful i am for the literally 1000s of good coin saved on genuine discount parts that i will do my best to send more business their way. they make the coin on the volume of orders they handle and some parts dealers local to me frown upon them and their practice LOL

please verify part#s before you order

there is a spot on the order pages to enter the VIN for verification

Back