Make my 3 inch lift bigger

SamboTaco

This last winter I installed a tuff country 3" lift on my 05 Tacoma sr5 trd sport. I put 285x70x17 Toyo AT2's on it afterward and it looks great. If I wanted to raise the front end up just a little bit higher than what the lift did for me, what would you recommend? Thanks

Last edited:
Can you do that? I emailed MaxTrac and asked if I could add the spacer along with the adj. 5100's and they said no. Wouldn't be able to adj. camber enough.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Taco Forum mobile app

No only the Bilstein's at 3" lift! If you spend $450 for the Light Racing UCA 's the adjustability is great! I only speak from experience with hundreds of thousands of miles on and off road with the setups on Toyotas ! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1431046679.346615.jpg
That adjustable nut does wonders! That's what she said!

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

No only the Bilstein's at 3" lift! If you spend $450 for the Light Racing UCA 's the adjustability is great! I only speak from experience with hundreds of thousands of miles on and off road with the setups on Toyotas ! View attachment 5595
That adjustable nut does wonders! That's what she said!

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum
You beat me to it lol half way through your post i was thinkin thats what she said

Back