MORE/McKenzies 500 May 25th 2013

I guess I should pay closer attention to this section.:laughing:

F#$k you guys....:ban::ban: on all of you:laughing:

What time is everyone going to be out Friday?

I will be heading out Thrusday night with the Race Truck, Chase1 and the PreRunner to get the Main Pit set up and have some more Pre-Running to do....but Tech/Contigency is Friday from 5pm to 9pm at the Lucern Valley Lumber Yard accross the street from Ace Hardware, you can meet us their, i will be their all day as this is the third Race also for the EngageOffRoad Shoot Out for Class 1400 and 1450:thumbup:

I will be heading out Thrusday night with the Race Truck, Chase1 and the PreRunner to get the Main Pit set up and have some more Pre-Running to do....but Tech/Contigency is Friday from 5pm to 9pm at the Lucern Valley Lumber Yard accross the street from Ace Hardware, you can meet us their, i will be their all day as this is the third Race also for the EngageOffRoad Shoot Out for Class 1400 and 1450:thumbup:

Will we be able to do any prerunning on Friday morning/afternoon? I'd like to learn some access roads around my area.

I'm all packed up and ready to rock. Wish I could leave tonight. Gotta get food in the morning and then I'm off.

looks like ill be heading up early tomorrow in the AM now, gotta get Musgrave 100% so he can take the "W" in 1400 class....see you guys at tech!

If anyone sees the GGlighting Tacoma flag us down and grab yourself some stickers, lanyards and 10% discount cards
We will be out there at some point today.. At our friend's shop now trying to finish his class 5

What a great race. Had a blast Hass. Its always good to see the peeps that you don't see on a regular basis. Only thing that would have topped this off is if Matt and Chelsy could have made it down.

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_221220.jpg
    IMG_20130526_221220.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20130526_221511.jpg
    IMG_20130526_221511.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20130526_221646.jpg
    IMG_20130526_221646.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 9
what a fun weekend it was out here at the races over the weekend! big thanks to Blackhawke88, Acordova1050, Anthony250, and Redgrom who helped us man Remote Pit A, which was at MM27, and kept us company. Redgrom where did you go? hope the coyotes didn't get you
eek.gif

Remote Pit A saw no action except for when DesertGuy broke his steering at around MM22. Blackhawke88, Arcordova1050, and Anthony250 booked it over to him as chase vehicles to help him out. unfortunately it was a repair that needed a welder to fix. with some ingenuity and a tie strap from those guys they were able to tow him back to the pit where some of the Engage crew and Sick Nick Fab performed an amazing job to repair the steering to get DesertGuy back in the race. Great job and team work from everyone
thumbsup.gif
unfortunately i was not able to get any pictures.

the team we pitted for placed second overall for the race finishing only 1 minute and 5 seconds behind the first place guy. those 2 cars were averaging 50 minutes for 57.6 mile course
eek.gif

and finally here are the pictures..

at the gas station for almost an hour mixing pump gas with the race fuel..1,350 bucks later ready to go:
hwfhc3.jpg

Jasmine behind the wheel helping with Tech Inspection:
33jn0hj.jpg

awozyd.jpg

early morning day of race:
33kta2d.jpg

30k69ed.jpg

spare tires and parts loaded up and ready to go:
dlhmom.jpg

Remote Pit A:
2wqab83.jpg

103eerl.jpg

a few pictures during the race:
jazwcz.jpg

2vuiiqr.jpg
ncpig.jpg

b63ltj.jpg

tahu6h.jpg

Jasmine strapped in for a 100+MPH ride
biggrin.gif

2nsrp8o.jpg
jigae0.jpg

What a great race. Had a blast Hass. Its always good to see the peeps that you don't see on a regular basis. Only thing that would have topped this off is if Matt and Chelsy could have made it down.

Dude you rock. We so wish we were there with you all as well. We so miss being there. Its just not the same not being able to be at every race. Being the new peeps at work its hard to ask for time off. I hope to make the next MORE series race as well as hosting you all up here for the HDRA Reno 500 in July. Gonna be good to see yall up here in our new parts:D

Back