Mpg

Just an average for Americans:
$5500 a year premiums with $2000 deductible and a $6000 max out of pocket. Yeah $11000+ a year for health insurance if you use it is insane.
Wow, I pay 32$ a week with a 1500$ deductible with 100% coverage after the deductible and 50% before the deductible. Blue cross blue shield. Before Obamacare took effect, blue cross gave me a 10 year 32$ a week deal. Couldn't pass it up.

Just got back home from the trip. Filled up about a mile from the house last week, same tank got me home. ~370 miles round trip, 7,000' down to 1,000' and back, windy mountain roads between here and there. Says I averaged 19.7. Can't complain about that! I don't baby it. Haha!

2nd gen Tacomas have a 21 gallon tank. The only way you are filling with 21 gallons is if you ran the engine until it died from fuel starvation.

Take note of your next fill up and don't do partial fillups or don't count miles per reading on the fuel gauge (I got X miles after burning 1/4 tank).

I did it again and I was definitely off the first time lol. I took a road trip it was 370 miles total I filled up 19 gallons. So it averaged right under 20mpg hauling camping equipment. So I'm good!

Back