Multi terrain won't activate on my off road

2016 tacoma off road

Just picked up a 2016 off road, I've been trying to activate the all terrain mode to just see how it works but having trouble,I've read the manual and all but all I get is the small screen saying switch to 4L which I have already done.not sure what I'm doing wrong any suggestions, thanks!

2016 tacoma off road

Just picked up a 2016 off road, I've been trying to activate the all terrain mode to just see how it works but having trouble,I've read the manual and all but all I get is the small screen saying switch to 4L which I have already done.not sure what I'm doing wrong any suggestions, thanks!
Are you sure your in 4lo, do you hear the hubs lock in like a bang noise up front?

Just so you know, it's easiest to activate 4LO while in Neutral. You can figure out the rest later, but I try that almost every time just to get it going and it never fails
Oh stud, I started this post and put my phone away... Gotta love having kids!! :)

By the way, apply your brakes and go to neutral if possible before trying to get out of 4WD. You are now a 4 wheel pro!!

I just loaded up the new rig ass dragging low and headed to Island Beach State Park in NJ for Striped Bass on the surf! And gonnah burry the taco to the frame and see if Crawlllllll Control really works !!!

You have to be in N to go into 4lo but in D to use crawl or mts.

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

Back