My Taco

sull625

This is my 2012 Taco 31k miles on it to date. Should I go with some OME 887 coils to level out the front or keep it how it is?

Attachments

• 1469889528286.jpg
    1469889528286.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 42
True, I measure hub to fender correct?
I been thinking.... that would work assuming the fender wells had the same arc and such.

Id put it in the garage, measure the FRONT from hub to bottom of fender flare. Then, put a floor jack under the front end. Lift the front end until the truck was level (or where u want it to sit). Then measure again, and subtract.
The difference being a rough estimate of how much you want to lift the front.

Make sense to you?
Cause i dont know if the wells arc the same amount on the front end as they do the back.

I been thinking.... that would work assuming the fender wells had the same arc and such.

Id put it in the garage, measure the FRONT from hub to bottom of fender flare. Then, put a floor jack under the front end. Lift the front end until the truck was level (or where u want it to sit). Then measure again, and subtract.
The difference being a rough estimate of how much you want to lift the front.

Make sense to you?
Cause i dont know if the wells arc the same amount on the front end as they do the back.
I believe I understand what you are saying. Ill see what measurements I end up with. I am just wondering if it would be worth leveling out. I do tow a camper from time to time and load the bed with various things as well.

Back