Need a little cushion

brawler1588

I have really boney body parts and when I rest my left elbow and left leg on the drivers side it's not very comfortable looking to add some sort of padding to put on the door and right under the switches. Any ideas

Everyone is a comedian I guess. Way to make people reluctant to ask questions on here.

OR17TRD's suggestion is a quick and dirty fix until you come up with something more long term.

Everyone is a comedian I guess. Way to make people reluctant to ask questions on here.

OR17TRD's suggestion is a quick and dirty fix until you come up with something more long term.

Everyone has recieved a funny sarcastic response at some point, but someone will always seriously suggest something as @OR17TRD did.
It’s all fun and games to joke around here and there and not to be taken literal.

Yes that was a good choice. I was trying to figure out how to use a mouse pad or something

If you want something clean and classy go with the adhesive foam @OR17TRD suggested, then wrap it in black leather vinyl, you can also find on amazon. If done properly, it should look and feel smooth, almost like the grey, textured, inserts on the door and dashboard.

Lol I like a good joke. It’s more fun that way. Great job guys. Arm76, deertay had a real fix.

I like a good joke.

Me too. But now that the transmission is fixed, uncomfortable seating is, in my mind (or butt), the most important thing to fix.

I've been using one of those butt pads and lumbar support combinations. No sciatica pain so far. I'm just not comfortable from the beginning.

The seat has a lumbar adjustment . But nothing that I know of in the seat butt part. Sorry pal

Me too. But now that the transmission is fixed, uncomfortable seating is, in my mind (or butt), the most important thing to fix.

I've been using one of those butt pads and lumbar support combinations. No sciatica pain so far. I'm just not comfortable from the beginning.
I ordered a set of the seat spacers suppose to completely change the way the seat feels for the better.

Back