Need help with MT shifter

Mike991GTS

Does anyone have an idea what i can do to make this looked finished? I removed the factory knob and had this custom pool ball installed. I like the look and it feels better on my hand. Hard balls always feel better!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1462830482.994563.jpg

Does anyone have an idea what i can do to make this looked finished? I removed the factory knob and had this custom pool ball installed. I like the look and it feels better on my hand. Hard balls always feel better!!View attachment 8895
I'm not even going to comment on that last statement. But your shift knob looks good. Lmao.

Any ideas on how to fasten the boot to the stick. I really dont want to ruin that factory clip at the top of the boot. As it is, it rattles when going over bumps. May some epoxy or putty might work?

Any ideas on how to fasten the boot to the stick. I really dont want to ruin that factory clip at the top of the boot. As it is, it rattles when going over bumps. May some epoxy or putty might work?
I can't remember the name of them but I'm sure you or someone will know what I'm talking about. Try those washers that will fit over the shaft where they slide one way but stay locked the other way. Like a lock washer I guess. If that makes any sense. Make it tight enough where it won't rattle on you. And maybe a rubber washer between them.

Back