Nerf steps

Cape taco

Hi guys and gals im looking to get new nerf bars steps for the Orange Crate black ones that have a little lower drop. whats on your truck and how are they holding up? been looking at Oredro's and NFab's.to many choices out there and reviews are so mixed! thanks Stephen!

I got these from Amazon. Few years ago. Sturdy boards. Haven't had any issues what-so-ever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_162615_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_162615_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 5
I originally ordered my truck with predator steps, but after the first winter nearly breaking my neck slipping off them due to being ice covered, I took them off in the spring and sold them on craigslist.

Or these

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726-195725.png
    Screenshot_20230726-195725.png
    976 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230726-195637.png
    Screenshot_20230726-195637.png
    814.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi Scott how's Texas these days? Just go t back from England it was fun driving up to Wales from London .crazy roads :)!

Hi guys and gals im looking to get new nerf bars steps for the Orange Crate black ones that have a little lower drop. whats on your truck and how are they holding up? been looking at Oredro's and NFab's.to many choices out there and reviews are so mixed! thanks Stephen!
Same as you, I wanted drop steps, not the nerf bars that came on my new truck. This is what i just bought. They have great reviews and I thought they were inexpensive. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097CNLCN2?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

That being said, I have a brand new set of nerf bars I want to sell, LOL. They fit Any model Tacoma from 2005 to 2023 but only quad cabs with long bed (6'). I paid $568 for those and I'm selling for $475.

Thanx for the input I found some factory predators on face book in Boston for 250 hoping to grab them this weekend

I was pretty disappointed with my predator steps being here in a New England winter. I think there more designed for the southwest where you never see ice storms.

Back