New '14 tacoma trd off road

Hey guys, so I just hit a deer, the f****er ran right out in front me. It damaged my front bumper and passenger fender. Would you guys go with a collision shop your insurance is sending you to or would you get a quote from the insurance company and use the money to go to a shop of your choice (ex. There's a collision company that works with the Toyota dealership here in my town but they aren't partnered with State Farm)

Sorry to hear that, I would go with which ever one is best, like check out some reviews on their body work ect. Alot of collision shops do junk work.

Yea I really like the company that Toyota contracts with, it will just be an extra step in getting the settlement from my insurance. That's what I think I'll do

I went down looking for it, it was a nice size buck!! I'll for sure be stopping on my way back home from work to look a little harder! Hunting season technically is in session when they commit suicide

Very nice. I agree with the others. Get it done right with any extra steps. I've had vehicles with collision work done by people I've known for a long time and anyone will cut corners on the work to save a cent.

What do you guys think of body armor bumpers, I'm thinking of using some of the settlement to replace the oem bumper

Usually you can choose who repairs your vehicle, you dont have to go with who the insurance company tells you too. They even have a law saying that on the books here in RI.

I'm looking for some exploded views of the assembly for a front bumper for 2006 Toyota Tacoma pre-runner. Does anybody know where I can find that?

Back