New 2019 Tacoma sport owner- New to the forum

Very Impressed with the truck so far, other than being a little under powered I am impressed.
I know I will get flack for the ready lift SST 3/2 kit. I do no offloading, just a nice pavement cruiser,
275/65R18 Faulken Wildpeak AT3 with moto metal 970 -18 offset. Undercover tri folding bed cover, TRD Pro Grille upgrade ( bought an aftermarket one for $109.00 online from mad hornet )
any ideas where to find black OEM flares? or should I just paint them ?taco 2.jpg taco 1.jpg

Welcome. That’s a sharp Taco. There’s a ton of options for black fender flares but the OEM gray look great. I’d probably wait til they were scratched to pieces or until I got steel off road bumpers before I changed them.
But if you want to it’s your truck and it’ll still look great.

Welcome to the forum. I personally like black flares, but i am biased. Try marketplace, you may be able to trade yours for the black ones.

Attachments

• IMG_4272.jpeg
    IMG_4272.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 48
Keep the matching color fender flares. I love that color. It's about time that auto makers go back to earth
tone colors that are NOT metallic! I have a 2017 in that Quicksand color, like medium clay.

I could have easily chosen that gray like yours had it been available.

Beautiful truck as is................. Congratulations!!

Take care, Bo in western NC

Back