New Forum Software

Yea, I know Woody who runs that site. He's had some good results from this software. Again, it won't change much for those that use the app but there are a lot of new features for those using the website.

Yea, I know Woody who runs that site. He's had some good results from this software. Again, it won't change much for those that use the app but there are a lot of new features for those using the website.

I feel like it runs a lot smoother.

A new and improved Tacoma Forum app will be released next week. It will fix some of the quote and attachment issues users are experiencing and add an updated interface.

Thanks for your patience. I know it's annoying.

These are the types of issues I need to hear about. Can you check again and see if that's still a problem? Hopefully it's fixed.

New iOS and Android apps have been pushed to the app stores. It may take a few hours for them to populate on your device. Let me know what you think of the new look and if you find any errors. Quote bug should be fixed now.

Thanks!

Ok got a small issue now. The app crashes after a while after I exit. I have cleared cache but I have not uninstalled the app yet. I'm on a Galaxy S4.

Yea, next step please uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. Thanks for reporting it.

Still having issues after reinstalling and restarting. The app force closes after a while when not using it.

Attachments

• 1403655584165.jpg
    1403655584165.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8
Back