New Grill Emblem

If you see @kp.taco following you around he’s waiting for that TOYOTA emblem to fly off.

How much was that emblem? That would look good on my 09

You missed your chance @kp.taco. The emblem is off (for now anyway). I got tired of the 3M tape not sticking to the grille well and ripped it off. I would recommend auto goop (and letting it set up and dry). The 3M tape would work flawlessly on a billet grille or something with a flatter surface but it definitely isn’t the answer for a woven mesh grille.
It’s all good though. I will run it plain for a while. I like it just as well. I have the other emblem also, I just don’t like it nearly as well.
RenderedContent-E720F188-999C-4C3E-9B4F-D912ECE08E56.JPG
RenderedContent-46462AAF-7138-4621-8009-64D1AB666074.JPG
**The pic of the other emblem was not centered. It was just a trial to see how it looked.

You missed your chance @kp.taco. The emblem is off (for now anyway). I got tired of the 3M tape not sticking to the grille well and ripped it off. I would recommend auto goop (and letting it set up and dry). The 3M tape would work flawlessly on a billet grille or something with a flatter surface but it definitely isn’t the answer for a woven mesh grille.
It’s all good though. I will run it plain for a while. I like it just as well. I have the other emblem also, I just don’t like it nearly as well.
View attachment 13596
View attachment 13597
**The pic of the other emblem was not centered. It was just a trial to see how it looked.
Bummer

View attachment 13596
View attachment 13597
Damn it.. I guess I'll stop following you all over town now lol [emoji17]

Shhhh... Nobody tell @Bogunn I finally got his emblem [emoji23]lol. (Just a trial fit so it's kinda crooked)
e1b917662438b79bb5cdf3bbbf52c26c.jpg

Shhhh... Nobody tell @Bogunn I finally got his emblem [emoji23]lol. (Just a trial fit so it's kinda crooked)
e1b917662438b79bb5cdf3bbbf52c26c.jpg

Lol! That looks really good. It looks better on a gen two then on the gen three. I have two extra emblems and two extra grilles right now since I bought the pro grille for so cheap.

It has three pegs on the back of it. The one inside the "o" is to large to fit through my grille so ima have to get creative. Lol

I had the same problem and took a grinding wheel to it. Was pretty easy. Just be sure the emblem is where you want it before the goop sets up.

Back