New guy here!

Here's your sign ! Shut the truck up ! , you may not have kids yet but if you want them slow your Roll .... Stay Alive , stay sober, welcome to our planet we respect our elders & Laws ... Pondman

I think she just likes to see the road from a different angle every few years!
emoji12.png
Should we charge her with 3 accounts of attempted murda

A small update! Since getting this bad boy all I've done was a snow performance methanol injector, throttle body spacer, egr delete. Nothing too crazy, she made it 4500 miles from Alaska to Virginia perfectly, loaded down with all of my junk! Hope to do more work on it in the future!Resized_20180413_174548.jpeg

Awesome trip! Wish I had more time to explore, made it in 4 days, I drove while my dad slept and vice versa. Needless to say the seats got worn about 6 years on the trip lol

Lol I love it. A four day trip with the ole man is a great time. Dad and I went to New Mexico about 7 years ago hunting and it was great. Just hanging out with him.

Lol I love it. A four day trip with the ole man is a great time. Dad and I went to New Mexico about 7 years ago hunting and it was great. Just hanging out with him.
Definitely! It's always a great time! 2 years ago my dad and I went out on our first sheep hunt, we hiked like 56 miles in 5 days with 60 lb packs, that was a blast

Back