New Guy. Hiya!

Mischief

Hi folks. I came across this forum from a web search. I recently purchased a new to me 2013 Toyota Tacoma Texas Edition Crew Cab. I'm really enjoying this truck and looking forward to learning more about the truck and all the mods that can be done to her!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi folks. I came across this forum from a web search. I recently purchased a new to me 2013 Toyota Tacoma Texas Edition Crew Cab. I'm really enjoying this truck and looking forward to learning more about the truck and all the mods that can be done to her!
Welcome. We are here to help and have some fun doing it. As for mods. Oh boy. You came to the right forum. They are endless and never done either. Feel free to ask questions. There are some knowledgable folks on here. Might be a mod you like but we don't......we will let you know. That's what I mean by having fun. So don't take offense by it. In the end it's your truck and your wallet. Make it how you want it. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thank you! I'm coming from the sports car world so all this is new to me. I appreciate any input and suggestions on any aftermarket sites to visit There's so much potential with these trucks both visually as well as performance and function. Cheers!

Back