New guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ke7ybd, Feb 4, 2018.

1. ke7ybd

ke7ybd New Member

Hello all I'm new to the forum, traded out my tundra for a 2018 tacoma trd offroad. 20180201_144922.jpg

Tacoman112, 4wd, Bogunn and 1 other person like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Nice DCLB OR. I did the same thing sold my 2007 Tundra and bought a 2017 DCLB OR last year.
    Welcome to the forum.

4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Welcome. Nice lookin truck!

5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking truck. I love the long beds.

6. AZ Pete

AZ Pete Well-Known Member

I did the same, traded my 08 Tundra TRD Off Road for an 18 Tacoma. Just 400miles on it so far, but really like it.

ke7ybd, 4wd and OR17TRD like this.
  7. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum , & congrats on truck...very nice

8. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Does the Tacoma drive & feel like a smaller truck? (dumb question), or rather is the difference between the 2 that dramatic ?...

9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

It wasn’t that much of a difference for me. I went from the crewmax Tundra to a DCLB gen3 Taco. They are both large vehicles.

Bogunn and 4wd like this.
  10. Tacoman112

Tacoman112 Well-Known Member

Welcome and love the long beds!

Bogunn likes this.
  11. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Yeah thats pretty much what I thought, I know the difference between the 1st & 2nd gens is dramatic being a foot narrower IIRC..

Bogunn likes this.
  12. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!

13. tacobroyles

tacobroyles Member

Like u I had a platinum 2016 tundra. Felt like I couldn’t do what I wanted to do so went back to tacos

OR17TRD likes this.