New headlights

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by RYANDOYLE33, Apr 22, 2019.

1. RYANDOYLE33

RYANDOYLE33 Member

I'm looking for new headlights anyone know good ones for a 2019 TRD offroad

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

What's wrong with your current ones?

cuttyrahb and B-Man like this.
  4. OP
    RYANDOYLE33

RYANDOYLE33 Member

Just looking to find brighter bulbs but it's hard because the fisheye lens

cuttyrahb and B-Man like this.
  5. OP
    RYANDOYLE33

RYANDOYLE33 Member

Most led don't project well

B-Man likes this.
  6. I am using Auxbeam T1 on 2018 Taco and im happy with its performance. Bright enough to see the road on rainy night.

7. BrewskyNick

BrewskyNick Member

I have Beamtech H11's for my lows, highs, & fogs & love them! They are the new small fan-less ultra-thin design ones with the CSP Y19 LED chips. image4.jpeg

cuttyrahb likes this.
  8. Tacomatic

Tacomatic Active Member

Get Hikari LED bulbs, they have best ratings. I am running them myself and am very happy with their performance. If you're set on changing the whole headlight assembly then go with Morimoto full LED.

9. brawler1588

brawler1588 Well-Known Member

I thought i posted sorry about that. I did a bunch of trial and error and the winners for my lo beam was the xenon depot philips 4500k version, and than the led hit in the hi beam, matched with the k/c gravity fog lights color matches very well on the lo and fogs, i like pure white not blue, my hi beam and light bar have that blue tint but im ok with it on them. Picture makes them look a tad yellow but they are a nice white a really like them. 20181129_161625.jpg

cuttyrahb likes this.
  10. Str8shooter

Str8shooter New Member

I changed all six out with supernova V4 in a 2019 off-road. Work fantastic. I can see at night now. Just make sure you time them in the housing.

11. redmont94

redmont94 Member

A good fix for headlights is the bulbzilla kit allows you to switch to brighter bulbs and the brite box that keeps fogs on with highs from aspire auto accessories. That's what I did all for less than $150 bucks!!

Attached Files:

12. LenPro

LenPro New Member

I went with JDM astar NX Series
    5 min install
    LOOK AWESOME