New here, looking to buy a Tacoma!

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Juliette, Nov 22, 2017.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new Tacoma. Welcome to the forum.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. lakeside53

lakeside53 Member

Big question :) is whether this one will last as long as my prior ride (not dead yet!). In 1989 I bought a new Mazda B2600i 4wd (when Mazda's were not Fords!) put very little into it (nothing major happened at all.. just maintenance items), beat the crap out of it (just body dents) and drove it daily for 28 years; then last week at 200k it cracked the head (they do that). I'm rebuilding the motor so it will live again and be my firewood wood hauler. Meanwhile, my taco looks is very pretty.. and with it's new speaker will sound great in a week. My friends and neighbors are still in shock; they never thought I'd buy another truck.

Bogunn likes this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Enjoy the new Tacoma. I hope you get the old Mazda up and running soon.

7. lakeside53

lakeside53 Member

It will take a few weeks to get the parts and get machining done. They have a neat motor that was made up to 2006 for other parts of the world. Ford killed them in 1994 and re-badged Rangers as B series trucks.. not the same at all..

Bogunn likes this.