IT'S A DONE DEAL

Yahooooooo!

Placed deposit today! Now the wait...... Not sure how long it will take to build, it's already on the line ready to start building. So I'm guessing 4 - 6 weeks before it arrives.

THE MUTANT TACO

Sticker Price: $38,083

Out the Door: $36,683

Darn Taxman, wow that hurts, especially knowing how they completely waste our tax dollars.
That darn revolution

Forgot to mention that price OTD includes the swap out of my tires and wheels, install of the TRD Pro Grille, and the hood/window visors.

At No Charge!

Probably cost a couple hundred bucks for their labor.

Excited to get an ETA!!!

Only thing I'll have to do is get my windows tinted, and maybe switch to Leather/Heated Seats. Price Check. LOL

I would stay away from running boards and tube steps and jump on sliders. I made the mistake of getting tube steps instead and regret it everyday.

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

I would stay away from running boards and tube steps and jump on sliders. I made the mistake of getting tube steps instead and regret it everyday.

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

It's already a done deal, I like the look of those running boards, so I jumped on the price they gave me, installed $656

I know that's a lot of money but they sell for $795 + installation. It's $795 from the factory but if the dealer installs it runs the price to something like $899.

They have one dealer installed in the showroom, next time I'm there I'll snap a pic of their dealer add-on invoice with prices and post.

Markup is Frigg'n Insane! Bought the same exact hood deflector and window visors for less than they charge for just one of those, plus dealer will install at No Charge

No Charge - All Labor Accessories Installed. Part of my purchase negotiation.

Sure I may be nickel and diming, but so far all those nickels and dimes add up to over $800

Yahooooooooo!

Hood deflectors have been messing up hood paint for years. Keep an eye on contact points, those rubber buffers fail.

Hood deflectors have been messing up hood paint for years. Keep an eye on contact points, those rubber buffers fail.

Good to know, maybe a coat or two of plasti-dip on those contact points prior to install
Thanks

New Wheels arrived today!!!

And my Black lugs, matte black vinyl tailgate letters

TRD Pro Wheels, Matte Black

One box had small tear, about four inches long. Inspected wheel, small rub/scratch on back inside

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

Will check the other boxes later, no visible damage to those 3

Did a price check to do my interior in Leather, with Heated Driver & Passenger seats. Didn't look at colors since I don't have the vehicle yet, just talked prices.

Driver & Passenger Only
Leather w/Hi-Low settings, $1,400 + Tax = $1,487.50

Front & Back (w/Driver & Passenger Heated)
$1,693 + Tax = $1,798.81

Once I get my truck I'll decide what color leather combo I like Best. Most likely a two-tone mix, I'd like to stay on the lighter side, definitely not solid Black.

UPS delivered my AVS Hood Bugflector II as well as the AVS In-Channel Window Visors

Same ones my Dealership uses, I'll get their price/installed to compare prices.

Almost crapped my pants when I opened the door and saw the two boxes leaning against my house.

Window visor box looked untouched. Hood Shield looked like they put it in the Gorrilla Cage, and the Box lost.

It was squished/crumpled banged up and looked severely abused.

BUT TO MY DISMAY NO DAMAGE

Glad, sure, but from the look of the box I expected it to come out in numerous pieces!

Part number: AVS Bugflector II: LND-25681

Part number: AVS In-Channel Window Visors (2) This is for the Access Cab LND-192430

IMG_4010.JPG

Last nite decided to order a Skid Plate. Bullet Proof Fabricating is running a sale, $230 for the skid plate and a free HD tow hook.

Hook is priced at $100

Oh, and 10% Off the Skid Plate

Saw a few pics and it looked pretty good......Now all I need is my Truck

Last nite decided to order a Skid Plate. Bullet Proof Fabricating is running a sale, $230 for the skid plate and a free HD tow hook.

Hook is priced at $100

Oh, and 10% Off the Skid Plate

Saw a few pics and it looked pretty good......Now all I need is my Truck
230 bucks on a skid for a truck u said will not be offroad, wont be driven in the rain, and never in the snow?

230 bucks on a skid for a truck u said will not be offroad, wont be driven in the rain, and never in the snow?

That's right, and don't forget washed and waxed every weekend!

She sure gonna be PurrrrrrrrDeeeee!

Still debating on whether to do the leather interior front and back, or just the front seats. Never gonna use/sit in the back, just throw junk back there.

And heated too! Who don't like a comfy warm butt. LOL

Pulled into my driveway today and what did I see:

My new Tires!!!! Yahooooooooo!

Smells like Rubber! Hahaha

No White Letters (on either side) perfect for my Black & White Theme!

That's right, and don't forget washed and waxed every weekend!

She sure gonna be PurrrrrrrrDeeeee!

Still debating on whether to do the leather interior front and back, or just the front seats. Never gonna use/sit in the back, just throw junk back there.

And heated too! Who don't like a comfy warm butt. LOL
You got the money get the katzskin heated and cooled seats.

You got the money get the katzskin heated and cooled seats.

Ooooo, heated & cooled, wow! Wasn't familiar with those, sounds like something I will definitely look into!

Thanks

Ya, the katzskin is what the leather place (locally) said they use, well one of the choices anyway. Haven't obviously made any decisions yet SINCE I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY TRUCK YET. LOL

I'm definitely thinking of going two-tone, that's what I had in my 4Runner and have in my Tundra. Prefer that over one solid color. But I need the truck to see what colors will go best with the interior.

Tundra interior:

IMG_3941.JPG

Hello All, Just purchased my 2nd Tacoma. This one is a Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 4 Door with buttons I'm still looking in the book for.
Hard to haul anything in a 2015 Mustang so it had to go The Tacoma is a 2017. So far so good. Live in middle Tn. area and would
like to see what it would do on some light trails. Got less than 500 miles on it but that won't last long. Thanks for having me.

Ooooo, heated & cooled, wow! Wasn't familiar with those, sounds like something I will definitely look into!

Thanks

Ya, the katzskin is what the leather place (locally) said they use, well one of the choices anyway. Haven't obviously made any decisions yet SINCE I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY TRUCK YET. LOL

I'm definitely thinking of going two-tone, that's what I had in my 4Runner and have in my Tundra. Prefer that over one solid color. But I need the truck to see what colors will go best with the interior.

Tundra interior:

View attachment 10053
Had wet olks in my 06 for 8 years and 100,000mi they held up good but I'm thinking the kazskins for my 15. And for sure with the two tone. Pic of wet olks

Attachments

• 1475725500697.jpg
    1475725500697.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 13
Had wet olks in my 06 for 8 years and 100,000mi they held up good but I'm thinking the kazskins for my 15. And for sure with the two tone. Pic of wet olks

Nice match, those do look really good.

Now I'm tossing and turning not sleeping well, still debating on my wheel choice. Have the matte black, but boy oh boy I really like the gunmetal/gray ones.

Already got somebody asking to buy, hubby said stay with the black ones. I just think with the tires the rims seem to disappear. They don't pop/standout.

Decisions......decisions......decisions......

Opinions please:

Gray/gunmetal or Matte Black

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_3930.JPG

Hello All, Just purchased my 2nd Tacoma. This one is a Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 4 Door with buttons I'm still looking in the book for.
Hard to haul anything in a 2015 Mustang so it had to go The Tacoma is a 2017. So far so good. Live in middle Tn. area and would
like to see what it would do on some light trails. Got less than 500 miles on it but that won't last long. Thanks for having me.

Congrats!

Back