New to forum from Anchorage

AKBoreal

Howdy all, I picked up a new-to-me 2016 DCSB Sport a few months ago. This is now my 5th Taco, and I hope this is the last truck I buy for a long time. She’s MGM, with Bilstein 5100s on 2”. 285/70/17 Toyo AT3. I removed the air dam, replaced stock grill, and changed out to LED lights all around with Morimoto fogs. No additional lighting or armor.
Next is either a ARE topper or Clazzio leather seat covers. Not sure which first. Its breakup here in Anchorage, so pics when she’s not such a dirty girl.

Howdy all, I picked up a new-to-me 2016 DCSB Sport a few months ago. This is now my 5th Taco, and I hope this is the last truck I buy for a long time. She’s MGM, with Bilstein 5100s on 2”. 285/70/17 Toyo AT3. I removed the air dam, replaced stock grill, and changed out to LED lights all around with Morimoto fogs. No additional lighting or armor.
Next is either a ARE topper or Clazzio leather seat covers. Not sure which first. Its breakup here in Anchorage, so pics when she’s not such a dirty girl.
Welcome!

Great color choice!

We like dirty girls around here... haha

Welcome! I used to live in ER when I was stationed there with the Air Force. Still miss it every day, even Breakup, because that meant the Sportssman’s Show and the the first run of Reds was just round the corner!

Last edited:
Back