New to forum from Anchorage

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AKBoreal, Mar 15, 2019.

1. AKBoreal

AKBoreal New Member

Howdy all, I picked up a new-to-me 2016 DCSB Sport a few months ago. This is now my 5th Taco, and I hope this is the last truck I buy for a long time. She’s MGM, with Bilstein 5100s on 2”. 285/70/17 Toyo AT3. I removed the air dam, replaced stock grill, and changed out to LED lights all around with Morimoto fogs. No additional lighting or armor.
    Next is either a ARE topper or Clazzio leather seat covers. Not sure which first. Its breakup here in Anchorage, so pics when she’s not such a dirty girl.

avnx, OR17TRD, TucsonSteve and 3 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Great color choice!

We like dirty girls around here... haha

texasred, B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  4. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

bitmoji-20190315051419.png What he said! :^)

texasred and B-Man like this.
  5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

texasred likes this.
  6. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Now let’s see some pics

B-Man likes this.
  7. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

Welcome! I used to live in ER when I was stationed there with the Air Force. Still miss it every day, even Breakup, because that meant the Sportssman’s Show and the the first run of Reds was just round the corner!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    AKBoreal, texasred and B-Man like this.
  8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)

B-Man and texasred like this.