New to Taco's

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bdarnold12, Jan 8, 2019.

1. OP
    bdarnold12

bdarnold12 Active Member

I just read a thing on google where taco's are the best selling mid size trucks. Sales numbers were way up compared to others that either were flat or declined. A lot of people just be getting cravings for Taco's.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and texasred like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Smart people out there. Lol I can’t blame them good trucks great resale value also

4. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

See yota knows second gens are like gold...
    Yota buys em back at decent deal for both parties.
    Talk the seller into a turd gen.

Then sell the second gens at a premium and it's full circle for Toyota.

5. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

This is true. I get a notice from Toyota at least once a month saying they have a high demand for my year Tacoma and they will pay top dollar for it... they say "upgrade" to a turd gen. or we'll buy your truck outright from you... smfh..

6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Do it :D

B-Man, texasred and kp.taco like this.
  7. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

That's a statement.

B-Man, texasred and OR17TRD like this.
  8. Crawdad

I second that. Haha

B-Man and texasred like this.
  9. OP
    bdarnold12

bdarnold12 Active Member

Ok, got a question for you long time toyota owners. What do you think of toyota dealer service and do you believe in the 1year/10000 mile oil change? Ive never been a believer in running my oil that long however from what ive been reading they dont believe in changing it before then. My other vehicles ive always changed at 6 months 5/6 thousand.

B-Man likes this.
  10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I had my break in oil changed at 5k I couldn’t wait any longer. When it hits 10k I will change it again. I guess I will keep changing it every 10k

bdarnold12, B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  11. OP
    bdarnold12

bdarnold12 Active Member

Ok, since no one else has ask, what was the purpose of lifting complete body off of chassis?

12. Crawdad

I change mine myself at the 5k intervals between when the dealership changes it every 10k. Makes me feel better... lol
    Honestly though, it looks dark enough when I drain it that I want to keep doing it this way. I run my truck pretty hard though, it doesn't have an easy life. Haha

B-Man and bdarnold12 like this.
  13. Crawdad

#8 spark plug...

14. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

At least some #10 flord plugs changed themselves :D

kp.taco, B-Man, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.